What is Screenur
Screenur is a small and portable desktop application. This is the fastest way to share your screenshots with your marks. You can capture your screen or part of your screen. You can draw anything on it with several tools like pen, text, arrow, etc.
The Screenur is a desktop application. You can install / use it in Windows and Linux platforms:
- Windows (all x86|x64)
- Linux (all x64)
Screenur installation packages were compiled and built for each provided in the requirements section platform. So you can download package for your platform here:
The Screenur can capture the full screen or part of the screen. Also, you can capture a secondary monitor. All links for uploaded images stored in History-window in the current session.
There are several tools:
You can customize settings for the application:
- Enable program's autostart (Windows only)
- Add or replace system hotkey for taking a screenshot (Windows only)
- Enable a clipboard integration
- Change a default destination directory for saved pictures
- Change a hotkey for saving / uploading the picture