What is Screenur
Screenur is a small and portable desktop application. This is a fastest way to share your screenshots with your marks. You can capture your screen or part of your screen. You can draw anything on it with several tools like pen, text, arrow, etc.
The Screenur is a desktop application. You can install / use it in Windows and Linux platforms:
- Windows (all x86|x64)
- Linux (all x64)
Screenur installation packages was compiled and built for each provided in the requirements section platform. So you can download package for your platform here:
The Screenur can capture full screen or part of screen. Also you can capture secondary monitor. All links for uploaded images stored in History-window in the current session.
There are several tools:
You can customize settings for the application:
- Enable program autostart (Windows only)
- Add or replace system hotkey for taking screenshot (Windows only)
- Enable clipboard integration
- Change default destination directory for saving pictures
- Change hotkey for saving / uploading picture